Search Engine

Monday 5 September 2011

To Your Friend Inviting Her/Him On Your Birthday Party

Examination Hall,
Karachi.
4th September, 2011

My Dear Friend,

I heard that you have returned from States recently. How was your stay there. Your sister wrote to me several letters and I promptly replied to her.

Any how let me come to the point of my letter. I am celebrating my fourteenth birthday on 28th of December. I have invited almost all friend whom you know very well. The venue of the party is my residence and time is 5 pm.

May I take this opportunity to informally invite you to attend my birthday party on date and time mentioned as above.

We shall have a topping time and it will be a great pleasure for me to feel your presence at the party.
I shall eagerly be looking forward to your attending my birthday party.

With good wishes and good luck to you.
 
Your’s affectionately
X-Y-Z

23 comments:

  1. you should have written at least a sensible letter and the posted on net !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't like it.the main point which was Followed as not ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. very bad latter

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good excellent

    ReplyDelete
  5. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good letter ,you help me in my project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLS I NEED A POST LETTER TO
    MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK to invite them to my party

    ReplyDelete
  8. thnx a lot Man ! Exelent :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. good

















    GOOODDD




























    GOOOD WELL TRIED

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good letter ,u helped me to do my homework!! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hate this stupid letter did anyone thOUGHT YOU it is not affectionally its sinceraly dont do tht mistake again plzzzzzz other website of letters r better and cool than urss..

    ReplyDelete
  13. y bhi koi letter h itna lmba choda tum sab log inke rishhtedar honge jo keh rha h ki letter acha h........

    ReplyDelete
  14. isse acha letter to m khud lkh lu..........

    ReplyDelete
  15. very good , thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is not so much good

    ReplyDelete