Search Engine

Monday 5 September 2011

To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend Camera To You

Examination Hall,
Karachi.
4th September, 2011

My Dear friend,

I hope you will be fine and by the grace of Almighty God I am also in good health and spirit.
I am accompanying my parents to some sight seeing places in Thatta, Hyderabad and Khairpur. I need a good camera for taking photograph while on tour.

I know that you own a Maya Camera. So could you please lend me your camera for few days.

I will take at most care of it while it will be in my custody and shall return you to its original condition.

I hope you will not turn down my request when I will come in a day or two to collect it from you.

With regards an good wishes to you.
 
Your Sincere Friend,
X-Y-Z

1 comment:

  1. That's. Very difficult to learn it....@@@Rishabh.....

    ReplyDelete