Search Engine

Monday 5 September 2011

To Your Friend Telling Him Your Inability to Join Him On A Picnic

Examination Hall,
A-B-C Road,
Karachi.
4th September,2011

Dear Friend,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Hope you are enjoying the best of health. I am also enjoining the life by the grace of Almighty Allah.
Last week you dropped me a letter in which you’ve invited me to join you on a picnic point. Truly I am very much in the favour of this invitation but due to an appointment with my family physician I cannot give my time to you. I do believe that we will have a joyous time but as my health is not so progressive that’s why I am not in a state to join you on the picnic. Sorry for refusing and hurting your feelings.
I do hope that you will forgive me. Give my regards to your parents.
 
Your Loving Friend,
X-Y-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment